Monday, September 14, 2015

Wedding Box Card

Today I am sharing with you a beautiful wedding card a friend of mine asked me to make earlier this summer. I was told the wedding colours were pink and grey so that's what I went with and I am so happy with how it turned out. I hope the bride (and groom), but let's be honest here) enjoyed it just as much.

There are some retired supplies used in this project, but I just couldn't help myself. I have made suggestions on what current supplies would be a great substitute.

 
Ingredients
Stamps: Petite Pairs, Hearts a Flutter (retired, try using Groovy Love)
Inks: Silver
Paper: Smokey Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe (could use blushing bride), Sweet Dreams DSP (try using English Garden)
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Hearts a Flutter thinlits (retired, try using Sweetheart Punch), Stampin' Score Board, Heat Tool


 
Even though it was a couple months ago, I am still so in love with this card! And so easy to make with the right tutorial.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

1 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

Oh, it is just an amazing Wedding Box Card. You are really very creative my friend. My sister will be tying knot at one of best San Francisco wedding venues. Could you please share some more DIY wedding gift that I can make for this couple?

Post a Comment