Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Weekly Deals


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope you all have time to enjoy a little Irish treat and perhaps a green beer or two! We are busy packing for our trip to the Dominican (we leave Sunday) for my Brother in-law's wedding. While I am so looking forward to it, it's creating a lot of anxiety packing for two adults, and an infant and toddler. However, we will get there eventually!

Here are this week's weekly deals.

On Sunday I had a wedding shower for my soon to be sister in law Steph! It was lots of fun and of course I had fun decorating with the help of Stampin' Up! The fact that all their products coordinate, makes décor so easy!



Come back and visit tomorrow for a full post of the shower, and all the pretty little details.

We have our sale-a-bration card class tomorrow and if you are local I still have a couple spots left, and we would love for you to join us, please contact me if you are interested.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment