Stampin' Up! has searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And they've found it. Stampin' Up! is excited to announce that they now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to the stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Stampin' Up!'s top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of their firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to the clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- I could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
Want more Tips? Take a Class!
Stampin' Up!'s online class-Seeing the Possibilities (item 134532)-provides all the basics you need to make the most of the newest photopolymer stamp offerings: Show & Tell 1 and 2 Stamp Sets. Take this class to discover how quickly and easily you can line up the stamped images for precision placement, achieve just the right ink coverage, combine images together exactly where you want them.well you get the idea. The possibilities are endless!
- Photopolymer stamps are being offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, Stampin' Up! hops to release more photopolymer sets over the coming months.
- All photopolymer stamp sets will be packaged in a cello bag with insert, but don't forget they store perfectly in the clear cases (which you can order
Bombs Away Birthday
Show & Tell (sets 1 & 2)